5 Things I did to Make Peace with my own Death
1. I stopped worrying about when/where/how I will die.
2. I understood that if I didn’t accept my own death, that life would not be as rich of an experience.
3. I intentionally practiced meditation to silence my mind and connect with my body. Speaking to my body through meditation I am able to make peace with its temporality and fragility.
4. I became open to taking risks.
5. I accepted that the fear of the unknown is natural, and that it’s a part of dying, and that if I am scared when I start to die, that’s ok.